- Helen Mallon at WritingNurture
- PK Hrezo at Fiction Addiction
- Candy Lynn Fite's On the Trail to Publication
- Shelley HW at Writ. Written. Wrote.
- Cathy Kozak’s When the Dervish Dances
- Charmaine Clancy's Wagging Tales
A Hurricane Irene Postscript: I was planning on hunkering down in Manhattan during Irene, but my family cajoled me into escaping to the hollers of the Catskill Mountains. We had three downed trees, including a beloved Willow. We lost power, had major
cabin-fever, and impassioned arguments over what movie to watch, what we should cook for dinner and the true meaning of A Clockwork Orange. We were also unable to drive our son to his dorm on Sunday night as the highways were closed. But, we were safe.
I must confess, I snuck out on the porch, delighting in the crazy high winds and hammering rains. I hope you all were safe!
Any interesting war stories from Irene? Any brilliant theories of A Clockwork Orange or why weather forecasters never get hurricane predictions right? Oh, or the true meaning of life?