I've been busily preparing to teach a creative writing workshop in Greece. More precisely on an island there. I'll be taking the ferry out on their day of elections. Yikes, I hope that the election doesn't turn into a riot. Great timing, eh? But I'm excited to teach this group of very smart Missouri U students, and I've picked out some cool stories, including one from Ray Bradbury.
Yes, I'll be hooked into the Net, and will be reading and posting on blogs as usual. Perhaps by the azure ocean. It's a hard life.
On another note, I am flattered and delighted that Lucy Adams gave me a Lovely Blog Award. The rules state that I should link back to hers, so take a look and maybe follow her! Then, I reveal seven facts about myself, and award a few other blogs the Lovely Award. So here goes:
1. I have a phobia about flooding so I could never, ever watch the film Titanic.
2. I used to design watch faces, children's fabrics and solar-heated swimming pool covers!
3. Logic puzzles are cool, and that's why I love plotting.
4. If I weren't an author, I might be a psychiatrist. I am fascinated with aberrant behavior and how that can be used to create interesting villains in fiction.
5. I like my fictional leading men to be quirky and even a bit tortured. No vanilla hotties for me.
6. Ever since reading Bradbury's Martian Chronicles, I've been obsessed with Mars.
7. I love to travel to non-euro places. So far, I've been to China, Russia & India. Tashkent, Astana and Marrekesh, here we come.
Private Internship, writing NA romance as Kitsy Clare
“A must read!” -Amazeball’s Book Addicts “Sexy, smart, compelling!” -Booklover “Moving, even heartbreaking.” - 5-stars from The Phantom Paragrapher
Click image to buy the box set for your Kindle or Kindle app!
The first two books in Kitsy Clare’s new adult Art of Love romance series are together in this boxed set paperback! Readers come along on Sienna Karr’s exhilarating ride as she juggles friends, relationships and a fledgling art career in New York City.
I write fantasy & contemporary novels as Catherine Stine and romance as Kitsy Clare.
Head over to my website at http://www.catherinestine.com for info on my workshops, author events and to subscribe to my newsletter.
I hang out in NYC, Philly and in the western Catskills. I've been known to paint a picture or two. I love witch tales, bad TV and travel to offbeat places.