Catherine Stine's IDEA CITY

Welcome Visitors

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring projects, book cons & teaching gigs. What are you up to this spring?

Spring is almost here! Are you excited? I know I am. And with it, come new activities, projects and books. I'm happy to say that Inkspell has put out a box set of my Art of Romance series: Model Position (novella) and Private Internship (full novel). So, now you can follow Sienna on her artistic journey.

It's now available in both paperback and ebook.
Amazon ebook & paperback, B&N paperback, Amazon UK ebook
Peeps are saying:
"Crazy fun, couldn't put it down!" -Netgalley reader
"I didn't know art could be that hot"-Ashelyn Drake

“Killer analysis of the NYC art scene plus sexual spice” -reader review

Teaching gig:

JUNE: I will be teaching Writing YA (& crossover/NA) fiction at the Philadelphia Writers' Conference June 12, 13 & 14, so if anyone is in the Philly, NJ, NY area and is up for a fun conference with some other great presenters sign up! The list of workshop leaders. PWC on Facebook. FAQs.

Conference Appearances:
I also have a full schedule of conference appearances & book signings this spring and summer. I love to meet my readers, fans & anyone curious about my books, so come see me!

MARCH: Create Something Magical Conference, March 21 and 22 at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Iselin, NJ

MAY: RT Booklovers Convention May 12-16, Hyatt Regency, Dallas. ***Meet me at my special Club RT appearances: Thursday, May 14 from 11:30 to noon, and Friday, May 15 from 3:30 to 4 pm!!!

JUNE: UtopYA a reader and author extravaganza! June 18-21, Nashville, TN. at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel *** Come visit my book table, PLUS, I'll be at the ALL DAY book event on Saturday!

What fun stuff do you have germinating this spring? Are you attending any of these conferences? Other ones?

18 comments:

  1. You have a lot of appearances set. Congratulations on the boxed set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got a schedule that will keep you out of trouble. Hope you'll share something about the class you're teaching. I'd love to hear what you do. Good luck with all those appearances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, it's my quote! :) I really enjoy your books, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly, I like your novels too. And, yes, your quote is great because you combine the art and romance in one short blurb. So, thanks for that.

      Delete
  4. Such a busy schedule! Good for you. My day job gets busy during the spring and summer, so I'll be tied to my desk. Ah well, I have a job, so that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the boxed set! It sounds like you have some great conferences coming up! I still hope to one day get to UtopYA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot things lined up, Catherine. I hope you have loads of fun meeting new readers and growing your fan base :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela, wish you were at one of these. Be fun to hang out!

      Delete
  7. Look at all those awesome conventions and conferences! Congrats on teaching the class, and I bet you'll have a great time (and hopefully sell a lot) during your travels to cons. Please take pics so I can live vicariously from here in Egypt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexa, I promise to take a bunch of embarrassing selfies. Haha.

      Delete
  8. That's awesome you're getting to so many conferences this year! I'd love to go to one, but our budget is very tight. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sound so busy with so many awesome things! I'm hoping to hit UtopYA, but we shall see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, it would be so fun to meet you in person... and good luck on getting that tenure track.

      Delete
  10. Wow! Look at all the great things you have going on! Most of these will be far away from where I live- but I would love it if I was able to attend one of the signings or conferences. :) Can't wait to hear about all of them!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. Would be fun to meet you at some point.

      Delete
  11. Wow it looks like you're seriously busy. Me... more writing and editing while settling into the new house. :-)

    ReplyDelete